- Statewide Services
- Training & Librarian Documents
Training & Librarian Documents
Upcoming SLK Webinars
No registration, just click the join link before the webinar begins. All sessions at 10am unless otherwise stated.
- 5/26/2023 - Summer Food Service Program Webinar
- 3/7/2023 Accessing Braille with Kansas Talking Books
- 11/22/2022 - Infobase Part 3: Issues & Controversies, The World Almanac for Kids, and The World Almanac for Kids Elementary
- 11/17/2022 - Infobase Part 2: Bloom's Literature, Health Reference Center, and Mailbox Plus Webinar
- 11/8/2022 - Infobase Part 1: Today's Science, World News Digest, and Ferguson's Career Center Webinar
- 11/1/2022 - Universal Class Webinar
- 10/4/2022 - Learning Opportunities and Resources from WebJunction Webinar
- 9/27/2022 - The New Consumer Health Complete Webinar
- 9/13/2022 - Mango Languages Webinar
- 9/6/2022 - Let's Explore the New Explora Interface!
- 8/18/2022 - ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Webinar
- 8/9/2022 - Britannica School Basics for Kansas Educators Webinar
- 8/2/2022 - NoveList Plus Webinar
- 7/21/2022 - Kansas Library eCard Admin Tutorial
- 5/10/2022 - Genealogy Resources with KSHS and ESU
- 3/8/2022 - BARD Basics: From Signing Up to Downloading
- 1/11/2022 - Public Library Survey
- 10/12/2021 - LearningExpress Library's College Resources
- 10/5/2021 - Job & Career Accelerator Overview
- 9/30/2021 - Comics Plus
Useful for training or a refresher.
Statewide Services FAQ Sheets
All libraries can create, renew, & look up cards for their patrons.
- (self-paced presentation)
- Brief Text Instructions Sheet
- Form: Need your library's login?
Digital Book eLending
- Librarian FAQ sheet
- Need specific instructions for a device/system? Visit the patrons' Digital Books section.
Vendor Provided TrainingWebinars and other materials on vendor websites:
- EBSCO Training & Success Tools - the majority of our database package is EBSCO. Find a webinar, videos, and more here.
- Britannica Resources
- Britannica Professional Development (videos, webinars, more)
- Gale Resource Guide
- Mango Languages Help Center
- SAGE Stats User Guide
- SAGE Knowledge Librarian Resources
- SAGE Knowledge User Guide
- U.S. Political Stats User Guide
- ProQuest Libguides - search tips, videos, webinars:
- Infobase Help Centers
- World Almanac Kids
- World Almanac Kids Elementary
- World News Digest
- The Mailbox School & District Edition
- Infobase Database Platform (which includes Health Reference Center and Bloom's Literature)
- Issues & Controversies
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center