- Kansas Library eCard
Kansas Library eCard
All libraries in Kansas, including school and academic libraries, have the right to create, renew, and look-up Kansas Library eCards for their patrons.
Below are links to help you register accounts and prepare users to access resources.
- Admin Login for Librarians: click here to login and create/renew/look-up accounts.
- KSLC Admin Tutorial: watch this tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to issue and modify accounts.
- Lost/Forgotten Admin Credentials: are you a librarian that needs log-in credentials? Use this form with your official business email to get them.
- Library eCard: print a sheet of library cards that can be cut to wallet size.
- Letter size pamphlet: an informational tri-fold about State Library resources.
- Legal size brochure: an informational quarter fold about Digital Resources.
- Other posters and print materials