Welcome to Kansas Talking Books
CALL 800-362-0699 or 620-341-6280
Kansas Talking Books provides personalized library support and materials in a specialized format to eligible Kansas residents to ensure that all may read. This no-cost library service features:
- Audio books, audio magazines, braille books, and braille magazines mailed directly to your house and returned postage free.
- Special equipment lent to you at no charge.
- A collection that includes romance, mysteries, bestsellers, science fiction, westerns, biographies, fiction, children's books, young adult books and more.
- Find your next good read and get library help by calling 800-362-0699, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Download books and magazines from the Braille and Audio Reading Download (BARD) website or by using the BARD Mobile app.