- Continuing Education
- Librarian Events & Archives
Librarian Events & Archives
New events are added to the calendar regularly. Join our email group to get a list of training opportunities and webinars each month. If you have questions about our CE opportunities send us a message.
The State Library of Kansas will always record webinars. See recordings from Statewide Services and the Digital Literacy webinars from Newton Public Library below.
Starting April 2018, we are presenting our archives with an automatic transcription provided by our webinar client. We will edit these for clarity as time permits, but be aware there may be transcription errors, especially within the first 24 hours of posting the archive.
Archives from other sources? If you missed a webinar that was a part of the CE Roundup, follow the join/registration link on the calendar item or see the source institution's archive page. Please note not all organizations will choose to record webinars.
- 3/7/2023 Accessing Braille with Kansas Talking Books
- 11/22/2022 - Infobase Part 3: Issues & Controversies, The World Almanac for Kids, and The World Almanac for Kids Elementary
- 11/17/2022 - Infobase Part 2: Bloom's Literature, Health Reference Center, and Mailbox Plus Webinar
- 11/8/2022 - Infobase Part 1: Today's Science, World News Digest, and Ferguson's Career Center Webinar
- 11/1/2022 - Universal Class Webinar
- 10/4/2022 - Learning Opportunities and Resources from WebJunction Webinar
- 9/27/2022 - The New Consumer Health Complete Webinar
- 9/13/2022 - Mango Languages Webinar
- 9/6/2022 - Let's Explore the New Explora Interface!
- 8/18/2022 - ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Webinar
- 8/9/2022 - Britannica School Basics for Kansas Educators Webinar
- 8/2/2022 - NoveList Plus Webinar
- 7/21/2022 - Kansas Library eCard Admin Tutorial
- 5/19/2022 - Summer Food Program Webinar
- 5/10/2022 - Genealogy Resources with KSHS and ESU
- 3/8/2022 - BARD Basics: From Signing Up to Downloading